Competera is Ukrainian IT company, founded in 2013. We believe in the power of data-driven decision, so we have developed several successful SaaS for e-commerce and online retailers.
Our products are Price Intelligence and Brand Intelligence platforms, that help our clients to make decisions and be competitive on the market.
Our clients are top players of e-commerce market all over the world.
- “Best B2B Startup IDCEE” award in 2014
- Ukrainian e-commerce awards 2015
- Made #2 in a TOP-10 Best Startup of Ukraine 2015
We are looking for a responsible and proactive System Administrator with growth to DevOps.
The main task is – support and provide continuous work of service infrastructure, which has:
- distributed scalable system of sites’ crawlers
- a lot of data that must be stored and processed quickly
- Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment
According to this your responsibilities will be:
- Follow up the CI/CD approaches and inculcate them in the R&D team
- Maintain production infrastructure
- Work closely with software engineers to deploy and operate our systems
- Build and maintain tools, services and processes for deployment, monitoring and operations
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues in our dev, test and production environments
- Analyze and improve of our infrastructure and platform tools
You are successful candidate if you have experience:
- Proficiency in Unix/Linux administering
- Experience with Highload and High Availability systems
Will be preferably:
- Administering services using Python
- Experience with Amazon Web Servises or Google Cloud Platform
- NoSQL: Cassandra, Redis, ElasticSearch
- Experience of creation Disaster Recovery Plan, etc.
What is for you in Competera:
- You will be a part of cross functional team of highly motivated and intelligent folks with a unique range of startup and enterprise experience
- We have gathered the professional and encouraged team
- You will really enjoy beloved work in a strong team
- We are fair and open to each other
- We are flexible in day-to-day technologies and instruments, that will lead you to continuous professional growth
- We have created the flexible working environment and also payed meals :)
- We can offer you good salary, paid vacations and sick leaves
- Our office is in the city center
- But, the team is on the first place :)
Apply for Competera team!