Competera is Ukrainian IT company, founded in 2013. We believe in the power of data-driven decision, so we have developed several successful SaaS for e-commerce and online retailers.
Our products are Price Intelligence and Brand Intelligence platforms, that help our clients to make decisions and be competitive om the market.
Our clients are top players of e-commerce market all over the world.
- “Best B2B Startup IDCEE” award in 2014
- Ukrainian e-commerce awards 2015
- Made #2 in a TOP-10 Best Startup of Ukraine 2015
We are looking for Customer Success Manager who is willing to maintain outstanding level of Customer Success and be a trusted advisor for both our clients and our development team.
Perfect match is Customer Success Managers that can make a direct connection between a company’s strategic goals and how our solution is implemented. This involves determining the appropriate use cases, configuring our product to drive key processes, linking the changes in business metrics (KPIs) and ultimately driving major business outcomes for your customers. Your passion will drive your success as well as Competera’s.
As a Customer Success Manager:
- You will be responsible for everything about customers after the initial sale
- Develop trusted advisor relationship with key customer stakeholders through consistent and open lines of communication
- You’ll work with customers to drive the initial implementation and integration
- Work with customers to ensure they are leveraging the solution effectively and finding value in the service
- You will develop a deep understanding of customer engagement and the Competera platform so as to create and evolve best practices around the technology
- Proactively monitor and identify usage trends in order to uncover renewal risks, while supporting greater adoption rates
- Work closely with other departments as necessary (support – technical tickets, finance – contract terms, etc.)
- Track customer interaction within CRM
Specifically, we’re looking for someone who is:
- Technical competence with an understanding SaaS products
- Highly consultative – enabling you to assess the potential of a client and develop a strategy for growing their business
- High energy, self-motivated, driven and dynamic personality
- Confident, with strong interpersonal skills and a true team player
- Strong personality with “can-do” attitude
- Able to determine the appropriate use cases, configure our product to drive key processes and ultimately driving major business outcomes for your customers
- A master relationship builder and dynamic communicator with a track record of successfully building rapport with executive client partners
- A collaborator who can quickly identify the correct internal resource and work closely with them to ensure your customer’s needs are addressed quickly and completely;
- Organized, with the ability and experience to manage projects, processes and people effectively
- A high-achiever that is focused on exceeding your customer’s expectations, offering valuable add-ons specific to them, and you’re always looking for ways to solve a problem better
What could help you be successful:
- At least 1-year experience as a Customer Support or Customer Success Manager in software company
- Strong knowledge of online software (SaaS) products and services
- Great communication, project management and problem-solving skills
- Strong writer and speaker both English and Russian
- Strong self-organization and great attention to details
What is for you in Competera:
- You will be a part of cross functional team of highly motivated and intelligent folks with unique range of startup and enterprise experience
- We have gathered the professional and encouraged team
- You will really enjoy beloved work in a strong team
- We are fair and open to each other
- We are flexible in day-to-day technologies and instruments, that will lead you to continuous professional growth
- We have created the flexible working environment and also payed meals :)
- We can offer you good salary, paid vacations and sick leaves
- Our office is in the city center
- But, the team is on the first place :)
Apply for Competera team!